Only 8% of people keep their New Year’s resolutions. How can we change this?! This advice of course will be dealing with health and wellness.
First and foremost come up with your plan, what do you want to achieve and how will achieve it. Don’t make your fitness goals unrealistic, don’t keep you real self and your ideal self to far from each other.
If you want to exercise more:
- Join a gym
- Get a personal trainer
- Invest in some exercise DVDs
- Join a running club
- Join a martial arts studio
- Start taking spinning classes
- Try Zoomba
If you want to lose weight:
- Pick a diet that works for you – Paleo, South Beach, Bullet Proof diet etc. All diets work if you stick to them
- Get an app on your phone to help track your meals and calories
- Make an appointment with a nutritionist
- Stop drinking alcohol or greatly reduce your drinks per week
- Cut out the sugar…you’re sweet enough
I would also use your phone or calendar to schedule all of your exercise and nutrition goals, make it a part of your life. The built in reminders on your calendar will help greatly in keeping you honest.
Make your New Year’s resolutions a reality with proper planning and execution.
Happy New Year!!
About The Author
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be shared or published. Required fields are marked *