We all know that overindulging and Thanksgiving walk hand in hand. Here are some tips to help you stave off the holiday weight gain.
- Sign yourself up for a Turkey Trott race, nothing like a good run thanksgiving morning.
- Take a nice brisk walk after your Thanksgiving meal.
- Eat and chew slowly, it can take your body up to twenty minutes to feel full.
- Full your plate only one time.
- Have only one dessert.
- Have only one alcoholic beverage.
- Workout three days before and three days after Thanksgiving day.
I hope these tips help and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
About The Author
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be shared or published. Required fields are marked *