We here at JETT tell our clients to shoot for three to four days of cardio a week. The safest and easiest combination is two days on the elliptical at 55-65% of your maximal heart (fat burning and building you cardiovascular base) and two days spinning (interval training).
If you combine this with a sound diet and two days of weight-lifting (full body) you will be healthy.
Sometimes it’s hard to hit the mark, here are some tips.
- Get a FitBit (shoot for a minimum of 10,000 steps a day).
- Walk for half of your lunch hour.
- If weather permits get off the bus a stop or two a head of your destination.
- Get a treadmill desk.
- Join a running club so your have some accountability
- Schedule your cardio bouts in your smart phone.
Bottom line…move more we all can.
All the best and be healthy!!
About The Author
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be shared or published. Required fields are marked *