Day lights savings time and increasingly cold weather is right around the corner, are you ready?! Many of us like to do our cardio outdoors and it can be a tough transition bringing it inside.
Start planning now, here are some suggestions.
1. Join a gym if possible, its the cheapest way to have access to many cardio options.
2. Try Spinning, many gyms will have spin classes or you can find boutique spin studios.
3. Try Zoomba, Step, bootcamp or the many other fitness classes offered at your local gym.
4. You could also try a martial arts school, it’s usually always indoors.
5. If you are really lucky, you may find an indoor track in your area.
6. Indoor tennis is an option.
7. Yoga and Pilates are excellent
Try any of these suggestions and it should be a start to keep you fit while dealing with the cold and waning daylight.
If you do decide to tough it out and continue your outdoor cardio/running make sure to get the right winter gear as well as the necessary reflective gear and or lights.
Train Hard, Train Safe!!
About The Author
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be shared or published. Required fields are marked *